Last Updated: June, 2017
Your privacy is vital to us and we undertake to honor and respect your concerns about maintaining strict privacy.
This Privacy Statement applies to all the information we collect on our website, blog, and our social media platforms. We are committed to protecting our users’ privacy. The essence of this Privacy Statement is to give you an idea of information we require, how we use the information, and how we safeguard the information we collect.
By visiting any of Mololo properties, users consent to the practices explained in this Privacy Statement. If you have any concerns or questions about this Privacy Statement, you should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What Information Do We Request?
To improve and personalize your experience throughout Mololo Cosmetics Platforms, we collect information about our Users in different ways. We may ask for your information like name and email directly for any of our free or paid offers; we may ask for your information when you want to discuss any comments or when you want to send us a message, or any other requirements that warrant us requesting for your information.
You may decide not to provide certain information, but you won’t be able to use some certain services and features we provide. Some of the information we collect are
- Some Personal Information
Mololo collects information either required during registration or voluntarily for inquiries and other offers. This type of information includes:
- Contact information – Such as your name, email, phone number, address, registration number, state code, address, and others
- Social media Ids from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, Instagram, and other platforms.
- Shipping address, payment details (when you want to order for any products on Mololo
When you forward your emails to us, we will collect them in a file to further alert you on some important, useful information in the future. Following any termination/ cessation of your use of our website and other platforms, Mololo may retain your details, including without limitation, your personally identifiable information.
- Passive Information
Some information are collected automatically while you are using Mololo Platforms. We store these information to ensure our users are allowed the full benefits that we provide. Some of the information include:
- Log Files – Log files like page or section accesses, login frequency, the number of page views, domain names, browser type, IP address are used to track our user engagement and usage and to record the effectiveness of our different services. We also use IP addresses to know the parts of the world that find Mololo contents informative.
If you reject a cookie placed by Mololo, you may not be able to use our website services.
- Mololo uses third party to provide web analytic services which allow us to check out information and track website usage statistic. For information on how to have your browser give a warning before accepting a cookie or disable cookies, please refer to your browser’s preference menu or option.
- We use sumomi to handle our contact us page. And we plan towards running ads on Google Adwords in the future.
- How Does Mololo Use Your Information?
We respect your privacy a lot. So, we only make use of your information in the following ways:
- To alert you about some helpful tips about the skin and hair
- For promotional and marketing purposes
- To send a mail to you (If you subscribe to our mailing list)
- To respond to your inquiries
- For the particular purpose for which we collected your information
- For every other necessary thing involving Mololo Cosmetics and some other third party companies.
By using Mololo platform, you automatically agree to your information being collected, used, and transferred as indicated in this policy statement. And to some extent, we reserve the right to rent, sell, or customize our users’ registration information and data.
- How Do We Communicate With Our Users?
We may contact you via email or any of our social media whenever we have a useful hair or skin tips for you. We may also contact you whenever we have a great product or special interest for you. We may also contact you for special offers, new products/services, refer-a-friend, events, answers to customers’ questions, etc.
- What information Do We Share With Third Party?
Your information are crucial to the way we provide you with useful tips. So, we can only share your information with
- Other authors that are part of the Mololo community
- With specialist in case we need to further help you with a particular hair or skin challenges
- Suppliers of products you might find helpful for your skin and hair
- Market researchers that might want to conduct some in-depth research about our platform
- If required by the law, we will provide your details
The integrity, security, and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have physical security, administrative, and technical measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized modification, use, disclosure, and access. Be aware though that although we strive to keep your information from unauthorized access, no security measure is perfect.
Sometimes we might request you to participate in our surveys, which are voluntary, and you might decide not to reveal your information. The requested information majorly includes email, name, address, etc. Surveys would be used primarily for improving your experience on our platforms.
Our tips and products are not directed to children, but to adults who are t least 18 years. Children can only follow our tips with the help of their guardian or parents.
- Our Tips
Our skin and hair tips are the result of detailed research and the review from people that actually find them helpful. We do not guarantee that the recipes would solve your challenges or won’t cause irritation. However, we have tried to minimize any for of complications by omitting some ingredients that are most likely to cause irritation.
- Notification of Changes
Mololo reserves the right to make some adjustments to this Privacy Statement at any time. The changes we make would be published would reflect here. Please review our Privacy Statement periodically to see recent changes.